Signs of Expression - WELCOME!

Signs of Expression has evolved and come to be, due to my love for crafting, painting, and expressing myself. Here you will find my creations - from whimsical to elegant, baby to teen, wall decor to jewelry, and everything in between! Postings will be made daily with pictures of items up for grabs, or examples of the pieces I create. Every item can be personalized at no extra cost...Have an idea for an item or want something to hang on the wall to match your child's decor? Custom items are my specialty!

Lawn sign rentals are in the very near future...More to come!

E-mail me with any questions or to place an order at :
signsofexpression@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Loose Papers? Problem solved...


I always have notes written on small pieces of paper lying around EVERYWHERE! I came up with a simple solution and absolutely love it....Small laundry pins hold paper on a line - so simple, yet cute. Can be customized to match any decor...Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment