Signs of Expression - WELCOME!

Signs of Expression has evolved and come to be, due to my love for crafting, painting, and expressing myself. Here you will find my creations - from whimsical to elegant, baby to teen, wall decor to jewelry, and everything in between! Postings will be made daily with pictures of items up for grabs, or examples of the pieces I create. Every item can be personalized at no extra cost...Have an idea for an item or want something to hang on the wall to match your child's decor? Custom items are my specialty!

Lawn sign rentals are in the very near future...More to come!

E-mail me with any questions or to place an order at :
signsofexpression@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Country Curtains



We moved into the country about two months ago and I decided I was going to decorate rustic throughout the kitchen, dining, and living areas (since it is so open). We have great views and did not want to cover all of the windows, so I came up with quick and inexpensive valances/swags......made from burlap.

The kitchen valance is burlap glued onto a wooden dowel with iron stars on the end. I was not entirely happy when I hung it up, so I gathered it in the middle and tied on raffia. Voila! Easy, peasy kitchen valance.















Dining room pictures to come!

1 comment:

  1. Adoreiii =) essa cortinaa.. foi mal por não escrever em sua lingua.. é que não sei..


    mas passando para dizer que amei *-*


    Bjs

    ReplyDelete