Signs of Expression - WELCOME!

Signs of Expression has evolved and come to be, due to my love for crafting, painting, and expressing myself. Here you will find my creations - from whimsical to elegant, baby to teen, wall decor to jewelry, and everything in between! Postings will be made daily with pictures of items up for grabs, or examples of the pieces I create. Every item can be personalized at no extra cost...Have an idea for an item or want something to hang on the wall to match your child's decor? Custom items are my specialty!

Lawn sign rentals are in the very near future...More to come!

E-mail me with any questions or to place an order at :
signsofexpression@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cute Bathroom Accessory















I will be making this one! The gals at Shanty2Chic have some awesome and inspiring projects...so many in fact, that I could link all day to posts I love....but, here is one I am going to try very soon - I am going to make this cute bathroom accessory for the kids' bathroom. Too cute and practical! Go and pay them a visit - you will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment